Conditions for use of copy, logos, photographs & videos:
- No permission is granted to use this copy, images, videos or Logos (Materials) or a copy thereof for further distribution or commercial use without prior written notification to Amygdala Publishing via our contact form or to email@example.com.
- Where feasible, each use should be accompanied by the following credit line: “Courtesy of Amygdala Publishing.”
- Permission to use these Materials is granted without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Amygdala Publishing reserves the right to withdraw permission to use and reproduce its Material whenever, in its sole discretion, it believes that the privilege is being used in a way that is detrimental to its interests or the above conditions are not being met.
Further conditions for use of logos:
The logos offered herein (“Logo” or “Logos”) are the exclusive property of Amygdala Publishing. As such, Amygdala Publishing owns all right, title and interest in the Logos, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, moral rights, rights under any statutory protection of fine arts, and otherwise, as applicable. As a media representative (“You” or “Your”), You acknowledge that the Logos are being provided merely as a convenience and accommodation to You on an “AS IS” basis without warranty of any kind.
As a condition of Your use of any Logo, You agree to:
- Refrain from adjusting the Logo dimensions in any way that would distort, skew or render unreadable;
- Refrain from asserting any ownership, proprietary or other rights in any Logo or to challenge, contest, or take any other action inconsistent with Our exclusive ownership rights in the Logos, irrespective of any use You may make of any Logo;
- Refrain from seeking any form of registration in any state, federal or foreign jurisdiction, of any trademark, service mark, trade dress, logo or other commercial designation that includes any Logo or any colorable imitation or derivative thereof;
- Refrain from pursuing any claim, action or proceeding against Amygdala Publishing, its affiliates, vendors or customers based upon any Logo used by You; and
- Indemnify and defend Amygdala Publishing and its affiliates from and against any claim, cost or liability of any kind, including for copyright and trademark infringement, arising out of Your use of any Logo;